Summer days.

Written on 07/02/2013

Today has been blissful. I woke up to a huge golden sun shining through my window directly onto my face. I kissed my two angels who were still sound asleep, made my coffee, sat outside and listened to the birds singing, headed off to get a crown on my tooth (even this didn’t put a damper on my mood) and just allowed myself to soak in the goodness surrounding me. We had our favorite girls over for some fun in the sun and pool time. I know I wont always have days like this…. I know Summer will come to an end and the cold and rain will come back (the thought makes me cringe)  but for now I can’t get enough of life.

Vin and I went to San Francisco for the weekend and left the girls with my momma. It was fabulous. I love the city. I couldn’t live there but to visit makes me feel so adventurous and alive! I love the diversity and the energy in the city. Vin spent most of the time working so I took on the city alone. I walked about 1000 miles and saw the most beautiful sights. I ate amazing food and drank amazing coffee. I took a bazillion pictures and people watched for hours. It was a wonderful. Getting home to my girls was wonderful too. I can’t be away from them too long!

Traveling is something so important to me. There is a whole world out there and I want to experience it! I hope I have the chance to do it someday.

Now for pictures!

IMG_3447

IMG_3460

IMG_3466

IMG_3476 IMG_3517

IMG_3520

IMG_3532

And there you have it. Another day, another blog!

<3,

K.

Tags: , ,

20 Responses to “Summer days.”

1. Jess Says:

July 2nd, 2013 at 8:24 pm

I love you, I love you, I LOVE you!! I'm so glad that you were able to get out and enjoy SF, but I'm really glad that you came back to us so that we could enjoy this summer weather together! Thanks for blogging again, I've missed it!

2. Vera Says:

July 3rd, 2013 at 11:09 pm

i agree… So glad you finally blogged!

Vera :)

3. https://www.yahoo.com/ Says:

April 24th, 2014 at 3:52 am

What i do not realize is actually how you’re no longer really a lot more neatly-favored than you may be now.
    You’re very intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably with regards to this subject, made me individually consider it from numerous numerous angles.
    Its like men and women don’t seem to be interested until it is one thing to do with Girl gaga!
    Your personal stuffs excellent. Always deal with it up!

4. wireless headphones Says:

May 2nd, 2014 at 2:53 am

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person’s blog link on your page at
    suitable place and other person will also do same in support of
    you.

Have a look at my blog – wireless headphones

5. pictures of short haircuts for girls Says:

July 21st, 2014 at 8:35 pm

I appreciate, lead to I discovered exactly what I
    used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

My weblog: pictures of short haircuts for girls

6. Nidia Says:

August 21st, 2014 at 11:22 pm

What i do not realize is in reality how you are now not actually a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may be
    now. You’re so intelligent. You know thus significantly relating to
    this topic, produced me in my opinion imagine it from a lot of
    various angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved unless it’s something to accomplish with Girl gaga!
    Your personal stuffs nice. Always take care of it up!

my page; 30th birthday ideas (Nidia)

7. Summer days. Says:

October 8th, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Summer days.

Summer days.

8. __________ Says:

October 10th, 2014 at 5:53 am

If you want to hide any curves then you should consider wearing baggy dresses.
    It was a bit small through the shoulders but otherwise fit me perfectly.
    You are strongly recommended to look yourself in the mirror before going out and make sure everything is okay on your body.

9. Maddison Says:

October 15th, 2014 at 11:49 pm

In order to overcome, but not to do some research on medicine and antibiotics seem to visit the
    site of the efficient way out, then the teeth. But still, or a whitening coconut
    oil pulling (Maddison) pulling powder.
    All individuals have turned to all-natural therapies because of financial reasons;
    and another on the teeth a shade improvement over time the effects of
    the augmentation. Be careful not to damage gums or on the
    number of techniques. Sufferers who are enrolled in the dentist’s followup care instructions depending
    on how good antioxidants are.

10. Dee Says:

October 17th, 2014 at 12:34 am

Depending on the teeth and you ll need to attach
    an unpleasant and even smile or going to a dentist’s special
    cleaning instruments. Bleaching is oil pulling coconut oil (Dee) pulling not offensive.

When it comes to reaching all areas easily. Mouthwash,
    on oil pulling the surface of theartificial dental materials
    are safe for everyone to stay indoors. The user determines the level of whiteness that you get healthier.
    The poor smell emanating from the inside of the line.
    Dog teeth scaling is a daily basis. Denture repair is necessary to have fenugreek
    tea.

11. jak Says:

July 15th, 2016 at 6:21 pm

I wont always have days like this…. I know Summer will come to an end and the cold and rain will come back (the thought makes me cringe) but for now I can’t get enough of life
    Great,thank you so much for sharing this post

is coconut oil good for hair

12. Chimera tool setup Says:

November 29th, 2016 at 4:26 am

nice post keep ti up and thanks for sharing

13. iplaysafetysurface Says:

December 7th, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Man, what a crazy story. I'll probably share this with some of my friends. Thanks again for posting it.

14. Universal Androot Says:

December 15th, 2016 at 12:54 pm

excellent post and beautiful photos. thanks for sharing…

15. Baidu Root Says:

December 17th, 2016 at 12:10 am

nice post, thanks for sharing photos, they are really awesome.

16. chimera tool Says:

February 8th, 2017 at 1:41 pm

nice post keep it u0p

17. Zahid Says:

May 14th, 2017 at 5:13 pm

There is something about a dress that not does grow old at all, no matter what the trends are. Women in their summer dresses loiter the summer days with a sense of longing that is prevalent in the urban space.
    Indoor Outdoor Pool